This is version with changes. No all bugs were fixed so far and not everything i polished to level I wanted but for me it seems as big step forward for the game
You can find info on how to play in How to Play menu.
Version for ludum dare 48 hours is still accessible in my scraps: [link] Tools used
Flash CS3 and ActionScript3, Box2D Physics engine for ActionScript3 [link]
and bunch of utilities and components of my previous making Download standalone exe version here[link]Changes 0.7: Movement
Now they accelerate and dont loose speed when you release button. Rotating
Now they rotate on whole 15 degrees. Easier to controle this way. Block spawning
Block spawn with random angle and you still have 1 second to adjust them after they hit something. Replay code
Tried to make code smaller but changes in controles made it beiger again so no much change from the outside Camera
Camera does not center at controlled object anymore but looks above it.Bug fixes :
- Problem with Space dropping resolved because of control style changes.
- Added wordwrap to replay menu so that all code is seen.
- Fixed highscore row sizes and redesigned scroll bar.
- Fixed problems with controller class sometime remembering last game input in next game.
- Fixed some menu navigation bugsKnown issues:
- Changes broke replay system
Changes 0.8: Graphics options Next block Optimized a littleBug fixes :
- Fixed replays problem. Seem to be working now but may cause problems with old replay codes.
- Fixed preview mode bug.Still things to add:
Well until 1.0 version will be out I plan to add sounds and music (even checking idea with internet radio stations
) Also adding speed up to replay mode and adding more graphical features too